Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

no idea no eye deerWhat do you call a deer with no eyes?
What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?





Still no eye deer.What do you call a deer with no eyes?
I've thought about it for ages but i am afraid I've no idea.if it had no legs then I'd have still no idea
Blind
No idea... ;)
blind
No Idea!
Venison.
no idear .....ok
no idea
an uneyeified deer


~D-Girl
blind deer or c'mooooooon deer
LoL... cute!! It took me a second, but good one.
no idea
how about '; Hi, dinner!'; Yes, I did get the wordplay, but I would still have to kill and eat the poor thing, because if I didn't some other hunter would.
blind and doomed...
clueless
LOL
lol
Haha! Last time I heard that one I fell off my dinosaur!
Ha ha yeah OK ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment