Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do deer crossing signs were you live have round red reflectors on the deer's nose?

Yes, but I live at the North Pole, so....Do deer crossing signs were you live have round red reflectors on the deer's nose?
no but I think that would be cute.Do deer crossing signs were you live have round red reflectors on the deer's nose?
they need to... the things here in the eastern Smoky Moutains are thicker than ticks on a hounds ear....





I call them my AT%26amp;T deer... as in my back yard they get so close I could ';reach out and touch'; them....





same goes for wild turkeys too..
No! Just big red bull eyes!
;o
Up in Big Bear they do.
No they sure don't, but that's cute!
no, but that'd be cute!
nope just bullet holes
Haven't seen any signs like that since christmas, ha ha.


Cheers.
yeah, don't they all?
Nope...how boring are we! Shouldn't those be in the North Pole...reindeer crossings? LOL!
I don't have any deer crossing signs sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment