Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it wrong for me t wait on the roof with a pump action 7mm waiting for Santas deer??? holds 4 shots?

at a timeIs it wrong for me t wait on the roof with a pump action 7mm waiting for Santas deer??? holds 4 shots?
YEL BE Wasting yer time im all at Sea this Year`??Is it wrong for me t wait on the roof with a pump action 7mm waiting for Santas deer??? holds 4 shots?
yes, how could you?
Well, he has 8 reindeer, so you might wanna rethink the strategy.
shoot the tires!
No I do it every year with my Barrett 50. sniper rifle.
Personally, I'd go with buckshot and a 12ga. I'd also have to be willing to understand that I'm not gonna see any more gifts in my stockings.





No, it's probably not something that would endear you to the rest of the world. But do be sure to let me know how Rudolf, Donner and Blitzen taste.
Yes that is VERY wrong, Mr. Grinch! Why arent you in the Christmas spirit? Starting yesterday i have been asking a christmas question everyday until christmas. You can answer them and get into the christmas spirit!
No,





get more ammo!
you couldnt hit them anyway
I always end up falling asleep and waking up to loads of presents. Good luck to you!
shoot them and sell them on ebay
as long as you have a hunting license, .........you do have a license,..... right!!! to hunt deer!
I don't think so... what did the reindeer ever do to you
When I was a little girl...my father took a shotgun out back and fired it off a couple of times then came in and told us four kids he had just killed Santa Claus! Of course, he was drunk but it hurt us so much.
yes, it's very wrong!!
As long as get some of the reindeer meat, I'm Ok with it!!!
hey, you've gotta eat somehow, and I hear Reindeer meat is pretty good with some salt=)
SHOOT THOSE COMMIE DEERS WITH THEIR RED NOSES AND COMMIE FLAGS HANGING OFF OF THEM...lol Leave them alone..They're helping Santa bring presents.
you still believe in Santa?


(sorry if i burst your bubble though)
Yes, if your the kind of person who still believes in Santa and you own a gun - that's a dangerous combination. Please tell Mommy what you plan to do, and see what she says.
that depends, what is your reason behind it?

No comments:

Post a Comment