Friday, February 12, 2010

Yahoo is my webhost and when I search for caceria ranch hunting lease deer dove why doesn't my website caceria

www.caceria ranch .com come up?Yahoo is my webhost and when I search for caceria ranch hunting lease deer dove why doesn't my website caceria
It seems as though Yahoo! Search doesn't have any pages from your site indexed.





Get your site added to the index here:





https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/su鈥?/a>





but it may take a few weeks to show up in the index





Also, you may want to follow these content quality guidelines so that your site can be optimised for inclusion in the index:





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/search/鈥?/a>Yahoo is my webhost and when I search for caceria ranch hunting lease deer dove why doesn't my website caceria
because it probably isn't optimized for the search engines. Search google for SEO and read up all you can.


Also you should learn to type up your own website address and then you can perhaps have a go and submit it to some of the search engines out there

No comments:

Post a Comment