Friday, February 12, 2010

Stupid deer hit my car!!!!?

My boyfriend just got me vent shades for my windows for Christmas, and about two weeks after he put them on a deer hit my drivers side and broke the vent shade. So now I'm driving around with 3 vent shades. Does anyone know of a place that sells vent shades individually? I really don't want to buy all four if I can just buy one. I have a 2003 VW JETTA.Stupid deer hit my car!!!!?
I'm sorry about your accident, but as a long time dealer for ventshades i know its not there practice to sell individual pieces.


the only other suggestion i have is that you might perhaps try a salvage yard in your area or look for a reduced set online. good luck.Stupid deer hit my car!!!!?
i wonder if that deer at time of impact


was thinking ';i'm so stupid';
A deer hit YOU?
I've never seen vent shades sold individually. I think you'll just have to bite the bullet and buy a new set. Maybe try and sell the others on ebay. Hope the venison was goood!
deer were here long before cars
Go to or call the VentShade folks and tell them that you were attacked by a stupid deer. It sounds like a reasonable excuse to buy ONE vent thing....too bad it's a Jetta
i think it was the other way around was the deer running at 70 mph and ran into ur car or did u run into the deer.....i think u hit the deer

No comments:

Post a Comment