Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who has hit a deer with their car?

....or motorcycle (by accident, of course). I have. There are sooo many here!Who has hit a deer with their car?
not by accidentWho has hit a deer with their car?
I've been lucky, never had deer on the grille.
i havent but it would be good eaten
I did, on my birthday for crying out loud. did 5000 bucks worth of damage to my truck and too almost a month to fix. least i know that my nissan frontier is pretty safe
A deer crashed into the side of our car when my husband was driving our daughter to school. It lept away.





One of my friends was riding on the freeway and a deer hit her. Totalled her Harley, but she's doing OK%26gt;





I see dead deer everywhere here alongside the roads. There was a small herd downtown, too.
there aren't many deer on Southern California freeways so my answer is no I have not hit a deer.
I have, twice. First time I saw it coming out of the woods, hit the brakes, and it sort of bounced off my right fender and dashed away. Didn't leave a dent, so I hope it wasn't hurt.





Second time a deer trotted out of a wheat field and I braked hard and it got across the road OK. So I hit the gas and...





And then a fawn that had been following its mother ran right in front of me and I knocked it down and drove over it.





I had to pull over and it took a few minutes before I could stop crying. I don't _like_ killing things, especially little harmless ones.
Hell girl I even hit one with my boat
yes i had a deer run into the side of my truck and bounce off of it, scared the crap out of me but didnt mess up my truck any
sorry not me!
Not me
I not.


ask from other
I actually managed to hit two deer at the same time. Both of them were standing in the middle of the right lane on the highway. I swerved and hit one head on and the other bounced off the side of the car. Totaled the car.
i have...thats the only ten point buck i have ever gotten
My grandma hit a deer when she was coming to visit my family.I thought it was kinda funny! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment