Friday, February 12, 2010

Deer hunting lease in oklahoma?

i have 1000acres in southern oklahoma and i am going to lease i out for deer season how much should i charger its about two weeks thanksDeer hunting lease in oklahoma?
By watching Craigslist in the Tulsa area, a lot of the leases around here bring $1500 for year round hunting access. With 1000 acres you could easily put 10 to 12 people on it without any problems. If you were only doing it through deer season $250-$500 if you have good numbers of deer available.Deer hunting lease in oklahoma?
Adam, I'm currently looking for leases and I live in southern oklahoma area. I'd be interested so feel free to email me. aspells5@yahoo.com

Report Abuse



100 bucks so i can come and hunt there





What city is it in oklahoma is it as im an okie





feel free email me
i would like to lease your land if interested e-mail at putt_86@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment