Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have you ever hit a Deer?

Right in the face for eating the last potato chip?Have you ever hit a Deer?
No, I kicked his butt. Now, when he scarfed down the pork rinds my roommate hid under the sofa cushion, that was a fighting offense, and I slapped him for that. He cried crocodile tears and said he'd never do it again.Have you ever hit a Deer?
Many years ago. It was night and the poor creature jumped out into the road - directly in front of my car. There was nothing I could do to avoid hitting it. The entire front end of my car had to be replaced, along with the windshield and the radiator. The deer crap had to be scrubbed off, necessitating the need for a new paint job.
twice last week. dang deer finished two bags of Doritos in one sitting. after hitting him i put him in a headlock, dare him to try that again.
no you wierdo
No, I was hit by the deer! ;)
Nope
no thank goodness never

No comments:

Post a Comment