Sunday, February 7, 2010

Would you gut a deer?

I feel happy when I see the warm blood run out.Would you gut a deer?
Ive gutted and skinnedfish, wild and domesticated pigs, goat, cow, bat and defeathered chicken, pigeons and bush duck.





The key with pig is to let it bleed out for a couple of days and remove scent glands behind its ears and near the genitals.





The key with duck is to let it hang for a couple of days till you see a white pus come out.





Its a hobby of mine and its great to eat meat that youve slaughtered and made the most of. People who eat meat and cant stand the sight of an animal being killed is the definition of the word hypocrite.





Not to mention people who eat processed meat from fast food chains where the ';meat'; is a combination of hoof, bone dust and gut with a lot of chemical flavoring.


Gutting and killing an animal is the basics of human survival, people who live in their post modernist, consumerist compartmentalized worlds do not realize that.


No I do not enjoy warm blood coming out of the animal, Im thankful for the food provided to us by default or by design.Would you gut a deer?
yea its not so bad. and usually hunting season is in fall so its cold but inside the animal its warm so it stops your teeth from chattering. i usually go for elk but i assume its the same with a deer only smaller. just if you put a hole in the stomach you know what it smells like!!
I do not have the stomach for it. I'd rather slit my own arm, at least that warm blood I'd spilled myself - and NOT from some innocent unsuspecting animal wanting to live as any other, anyone else!
Nah. I really love animals. I would however, gut a human. Sickening. I know, but I just like animals more.
no. no way.
it depends on the situation, if i was stuck in the wilderness and had nothing to eat then yes
ewwwwwwwwwww NO!
*gag* noooo
Nooo wayy! id feel so sorry for it! :( YOU KILLED BAMBI!
yes- when i was alittle girl


i would help my dad - gut the deer
Haha, no. I can't even eat lobster because I think it's weird to rip off it's legs
probably not.
Sure would. I'd shoot one too. And eat it. Done it before, will probably do it again.
yeah totally
Why would you gut a deer?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heck to the yeah.


Only if I knew how...
I watch people do it.


I just eat it :)
no
i have.
eww hell no!
nope
no, but my friend would (he hunts 4 fun)
thats sick.
sure, but i would never kill one.

No comments:

Post a Comment