Friday, February 12, 2010

Do deer like weed, marijuana, pot?

Me and my friends were blazing up the bud in the forest last weekend and a pack of deer came incredibly close to us. Then, one of them approached us really close, he was literally about 15 feet away from us... and NO, i was not hallucinating, i was completely aware of his presence and how close he was to me...it was an experience of a lifetime.Do deer like weed, marijuana, pot?
dude the same thing happened to me, except it was squirrels, like five of them. I think all the forest creates like a little pot.Do deer like weed, marijuana, pot?
Duiliath your response can be very true, but i have encountered packs of deer before, and they run off like all hell broke loose... idk, i think they like to eat it

Report Abuse



They're curious and were interesting in why there were humans gathered around in their habitat, part of natural animal behavior, it wasn't because they're druggies wanting to smoke -_-
lol, i think they eat the plants in the wild. hahaha! but maybe it was because you quiet. wait? were you quiet? cause if you weren't then that'd be kinda weird. :P
I've smoked lots of pot in the forest and have never had anything like that happen to me. I have had deer eat my pot plants before though.
  • what in your opinion is bes c ide and
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment