Friday, February 12, 2010

Name of a Song In the Movie ';The Deer Hunter';?

My mother used to love the movie ';The Deer Hunter'; made in 1978 with Christopher Walken, Robert De Niro, and Meryl Streep. I just watched it tonight after not watching it for probably about 10 years.





I was wondering if anyone knew the name of a song that was playing when the bride (Angela) and the groom (Stevie) were carried out of the wedding reception.





:)Name of a Song In the Movie ';The Deer Hunter';?
It's been so long since I've seen the film that I don't recall that particular piece of music. These are on the soundtrack:


';Cavatina';


by Stanley Myers





';Troika';


Traditional adaptation/arranged by Stanley Myers





';Katyusha';


Traditional adaptation/arranged by Kenneth Kovach





';Sarabande';


by Stanley Myers


Guitar Solo: John Williams





';Korobeiniki';


aka ';Korobushka';


Traditional





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077416/soun鈥?/a>





Sorry that I can't help beyond providing these. I culled out all of the songs but the likeliest ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment