Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will you be hunting this deer season?

if so where at? do you have a camp there?Will you be hunting this deer season?
Yep. Got the gun all cleaned up and ready to go. Our season starts the second week of November. Can't wait. Nah, no camp. My tree stand has 4 wheels and a radio. I love it. When I see a deer I jump out of my tree stand, load the gun and hopefully the deer is still there when I'm done and ready. I give them a running chance. Otherwise it would be too easy. If they stop to look at me though, they're fair game. My biggest so far is a 13 pt. but if I had taken the time to acknowledge it's antlers, I would have let it go. Seriously. Most people don't believe me when I tell them that, but it's true. There's a beautiful 14 pointer that hides in my yard during hunting season. He should be going up to 16 soon. Guess he just feels safe here, and he is.Will you be hunting this deer season?
no
nope
not this year, sorry to say
No, but I guess that's coming up, is it? A lot of guys (and some girls) actually take off school the opening day of hunting season. I find it very funny.
i will be hunting bare a$$ed ladies!
No I don't. My hubby does. He goes to many places to hunt other then our land. Right now he is hunting in South Carolina,but we live in NC so he can go and come in a day.
No but if I were I wouldn't tell anyone on here.
no
No, but my uncle and my cousin are going hunting and they usually hunt deep in the Pocono mountains. I hope they bring something back; I hate it when they spend all that money and end up giving their tags to other hunters.
no, I'm not all that fond of venison.
no but i helped my brouther drag 1 out of the woods last nite=big doe=food yum


happy day


old geezer
the only way you should hunt is with a camera, i will be in butner nc, or sometimes a car

No comments:

Post a Comment