Friday, February 12, 2010

Do amish men hunt wild game and deer ?

They sure do! Here in NE Ohio we see a lot of Amish during gun week for deer. Where we're at a lot of them will ride in the bed of a pickup truck, get dropped off along the road, and then drive the deer towards more hunters at the next road over.Do amish men hunt wild game and deer ?
AHHHHH, I just deleted some pictures sent to me of a deer taken by an Amish man with a bow, supposedly its the largest one recorded this yr so far.Do amish men hunt wild game and deer ?
yes they do. I know, I've hunted with them and near them. They hunt just as much as the next folks.
yes
yes
yes the yare known for violating ( hunting out of season taking over their limit) in this part of michigan
yeah. I hunt near Lancaster, Pa and they hunt alot.
No I don't think they do
no the raise domesticated animals such as cow and chickens and goats then the kill them and eat them

No comments:

Post a Comment