Friday, February 12, 2010

Would I do a good job if I was to look after the deer in the park?

No, I think a few of them might come up missing.Would I do a good job if I was to look after the deer in the park?
Um, wouldn't that be a bit like allowing the fox to watch the henhouse? Not that you wouldn't have good intentions, but the temptation might just be a bit too much.Would I do a good job if I was to look after the deer in the park?
Of course you would. You'd make sure no one else got the deer but you. They'd be some what safer, but would start disappearing, one at a time. LMAO
i have a sneaking suspicion that the park would be less a few deer with you at the watch.
Hi no you would eat them all Hugs
As long as you don't get horney
i have every faith in you.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment