Friday, February 12, 2010

Driving late 1 night, you saw a deer on the road. Do you,,,?

bang into the deer %26amp; have deer meat or you avoid it %26amp; end up in the drain?Driving late 1 night, you saw a deer on the road. Do you,,,?
I split the venison with you TigerDriving late 1 night, you saw a deer on the road. Do you,,,?
I avoid it and end up the in the drain.
neither, i'd beep at it with my car horn so that it'll move out of the way. i mean c'mon. girl. alone. late at night. in the drain...doesn't sound good to me at all
hit the deer at an angle to prevent animal destroying ur front window.


just kill it
I live high on a mountain, so it's happened to me. I swerved to avoid him %26amp; didn't end up in a ditch.
I just pray to God I don't hit it..
I have had this happen several times, I slow down and wait for it to cross, or I slow down and go around it. Crashing is lame and unnecessary, and hitting one is pretty much avoidable. If you live around them, you know when they are out, slow down and watch out....it's as simple as that.
i dont like deer meat!
Hitting the deer with speed, could well send me in the drain too.


So, I better not hit the deer and try to drive the car as safely.


Always wear my seat belts..


Always protect the animals.
It happened. I veered to the right. So did the deer. My car was down about $2100; the deer was a total loss.
Run as fast as I can.
avoid it %26amp; end up in the drain
Try to avoid it so that I don't total my car.
First of all, I would'nt take a chance of driving so fast that im unable to stop at any given moment. No i would drive according to the speed limit where im able to stop when i see a dear crossing even in the dark. And no i would not eat road kill. Remember when you kill a dear on the road its best not to think about it going home with you,because when the meat is exposed to shock the meat becomes tough.
I'd avoid it, that way I wouldn't feel bad for hitting it and my car would probably better off. Those things leave some serious dents...
Save the deer, dear!
I'll be the one calling AAA to get me out of the ditch.
i aim for him an speed up to fill my freezer
HIT IT BAG IT SNEAK IT HOME LMAO----but then I've never met a deer bigger than my truck :-)
backup and slam it several times.DIE!DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm... Venison Stew... *drools*
I guess it's venison tonight! Actually, venison is pretty tasty.
hmm dear meat you say...
  • what in your opinion is bes c ide and
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment