Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it morally okay to kill a deer for sport?

It's called hunting. It isn't really a sport. If someone is going to kill a mammal just to satisfy their sick little blood thirst it couldn't be more wrong. Everyone has a little different opinion. I believe one should be ethical in all he/she does to be conservation minded. Making a clean kill and not wasting the animal is the only way it should ever be done.Is it morally okay to kill a deer for sport?
Well, I really like Ted Nuggent,but I personally could not kill Bambi....I just do not have a hunter's heartIs it morally okay to kill a deer for sport?
In my particular religion, no. We got a rule against that. However if you kill a deer for the purpose of sport AND food, that's a different story.
Yes.
It's not okay to kill any animal for sport.
I wouldn't...
No.. killing it for food is another story.
May I kill you? For sport?
No, it is not. If it was the only possible food you could get that would be a different story.
';Hunters'; must have a different ';moral compass,'; if they have any at all, but to kill ANYTHING for sport is just plain mean %26amp; immature. ';Sport'; is recreation, a passtime that suggests competitive activity in a group, (such as baseball), or can be individual as in playing golf. What is competitive about a person (armed, of course), hunting down a defenseless deer %26amp; killing it for the ';sport'; of it? Even ';sportive'; refers to games, playfulness. I have no regrets when I hear of hunters accidentally shooting each other. This is one moral standard that is NOT subjective, or can be defined as ';a matter of opinion.'; (You did say FOR SPORT!)
Not for sport. Killing anything for sport is morbid in my mind. Food is one thing, it's going to good use. To kill something for the purpose of mounting its head on the wall is disgusting.
A guy spents 3 thousand dollars on equipment to kill an animal whos brain is the size of a orange. Is that a sport?
for a sport- no. to keep the population under control- sure.
No only if you're going to eat it.
Yes if you implant the deer with rocket launchers and thermal scope otherwise nope.
whats morals got to do with it....?
Only if the deer threatened to kill you first, Goober.
Morality is a question for the individual, so the answers you get cannot be anything more than opinions. I would not ever hunt for sport because I do consider it morally wrong. However, I will not chastise anyone who believes differently on this matter than I do.
I don't think it is morally wrong. Just kind of pathetic. The way most hunters go armed they may as well be shooting a stray cat in their backyard. How does anyone feel like a man after killing bambi with rifle from long range. Use a bow. Or if you really want a challege how about a knife?


Sorry for the rant, I guess my point is, if you are hunting for food use whatever you need. Don't go out with a gun and say it is sport.
NO. Rent the movie, ';Powder';
If you bring the meat to my house.
I can not understand the sport of it. You are killing a defensless animal with a gun. Maybe you should at least be man enough about it and go hand to hand.





Why kill the deer, shoot it with a camera if you have to.
no, to kill something just to kill it is wrong. For food is a different story.
  • what in your opinion is bes c ide and
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment